Donations to RHA are tax-deductible and directly support the current and future needs of the people we serve.
Every donation makes a big impact.
Here are just a few of the ways your donation supports the people we serve:
- Through our wish list clients with little to no expendable income are able to participate in recreational opportunities they would miss without your support.
- For the ladies at Hemphill and Springmill B & B Riverboat and LaComedia are popular summer break activities for several clients with limited funds.
- Cyrus participates in the community bowling league each spring and fall.
- Josh attended his first concert, dancing and singing along with the Temptations.
- Our Transportation Fund provides safe, accessible transportation for everyone we serve, regardless of mobility. With the aging of our clients, providing accessible transportation is becoming more critical than ever. Your donations assisted with the purchase of much needed vans.
- With our General Fund RHA is making much needed renovations to our Greenhill home. When this remodel is completed, the home will be more open, accessible and functional for the clients that call Greenhill home. Your contributions, as well as funds from a generous donor and the Brighter Tomorrow Foundation make this much needed upgrade possible.
Resident Home Association is committed to providing the highest quality services to the people we serve. Together with your support, we will continue to meet these and many other needs now and into the future.